Bogun Realty and Luxury Homes
Bogun Realty and Luxury Homes is a full-service real estate brokerage firm serving buyers and sellers of properties throughout southern California.
Principal Broker + CEO: Bandele Oguntomilade
Bandele Oguntomilade is an Attorney-Turned-Top-Realtor whose remarkable career spans 33 years – beginning with practicing architecture design for 7 years; then she practiced real estate and mortgage banking law for 12 years at executive levels at fortune 500 mortgage companies; and now she owns a boutique real estate brokerage firm for the last 14 years effectively selling trust, probate, luxury and other properties that require her unique set of skills and at significantly over asking-price in record sales times. Bandele works with trustees, probate administrators, trust attorneys, and property owners to achieve unprecedented results! Her clients consistently rave about her performance.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 2005 - California Department of Real Estate
License # 01479541
- 12 years practicing real estate law as executive counsel to several fortune 500 mortgage lending institutions
- 7 years practicing architectural design at prominent architectural design firms
- Member of local, state and National Association of Realtors
- Earned the “Senior Real Estate Specialist” designation from the National Association of Realtors
- Earned the “Green” designation from the National Association of Realtors
- Earned the “Certified Residential Specialist” designation
- Earned the “Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification” (“SFR”) from the National Association of Realtors
- Active member of the Institute for “Luxury Homes” Marketing
- Active member of the American Institute of Architects
- Active member of the American Bar Association
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture Design
Our Core Beliefs:
- Homeownership is a fundamental human right.
- Wealth is effectively amassed through real estate acquisition and sales.
- To that end, we enthusiastically serve all who strive to own and expand their piece of the American dream.
Our Commitment to You:
- We help Trustees, Trust and Probate Administrators, Property Owners and Developers market and sell distinctive properties.
- We assist Buyers acquire the homes of their dreams and find value for their money at every level of spending.
- We are committed to helping you build wealth through investment in real estate.
- We turn your real estate possibilities into reality.
Benefits to You:
- Competent service by drawing on over 33 years of professional experience as an architectural designer, lawyer, and a real estate broker to effectively negotiate best terms, prices, and inspection repair credits, and ensure seamless and timely closings.
- Ethical commitment to serve your interest above all else.
- Pleasant and relatively “stress-free” experience.
- Whether you are buying a condo or a castle, we help you acquire the best property for your stated needs and budget, negotiated at the best price, and secured by best financing terms.
- We provide you with invaluable and unique insights on real estate market trends to guide your property search, as well as the strategy for making attractive offers in today’s competitive real estate marketplace in Southern California.
- We assist you with the loan approval process.
- We prepare, present and negotiate strong and compelling contract terms to get your offer accepted.
- We represent you at all property inspections and appraisals and negotiate to get you repair credits.
- We manage the transaction to a successful and seamless close of escrow.
We help you successfully achieve your goal of property ownership!
- We provide a unique set of high-touch services to our sellers of all properties to ensure the properties are sold for maximum proceeds and the least amount of hassle and inconvenience.
- We counsel you on how to make your property sellable and provide you with comparable sales and market analysis as well as effective pricing strategy.
- We coordinate services required to declutter and prepare the property for sale.
- In line with your budget, we recommend trust and estate attorneys, tax professionals, appraisers, handymen, painters, plumbers, gardeners, pool maintenance vendors, document and data shredding companies, junk hauling and removal services, house cleaning services, estate sales coordinators, and other trades persons that may be needed to prepare your property for sale.
- We make cost effective recommendations for staging your property to achieve the best price.
- We act as liaisons to mortgage companies and lien holders to prevent collection and foreclosure activities while the property is being marketed and sold.
We provide options for relocating any occupants.
- We provide maximum exposure of your property by leveraging powerful marketing technology to attract the largest number of qualified buyers, frequently hosting hundreds of visitors at our Open House Events, and often procuring multiple offers significantly over the asking price.
- We verify funds and financing and provide you with summary evaluations of all offers to assist you with making good informed decisions on which offer to accept.
- We prepare, present and negotiate any necessary counter offers.
We assist you with completing complex real estate disclosures and escrow documents.
- We manage all aspects of the transaction resulting in a successful close of escrow!
Bogun Realty and Luxury Homes
Telephone: (818) 825-6996
21317 De La Guerra Street
Woodland Hills, California 91364